This issue may have happened for a number of reasons, to properly use Disposer Care® please ensure the following steps are applied:
- The disposer is turned off and all remaining food waste is flushed out with water
- When lessening the water stream, make sure the flow is not too strong. By rule of thumb, we say stream should be the width of a pencil.
- The water temperature must be HOT.
- Water should continue to run (at a pencil-width stream) while disposer is running and throughout the entire process.
- Do not sever the package before using. It is biodegradable and will decompose in the disposer.
- If the inner content is hardened together, knead the packet with your fingers to break it up.